We value our employees!
Best Office Systems recognises that the strength of our organisation and our ability to lead the market as a partner of choice requires that we attract and retain the very best people. To that end, we continually train, invest, nurture and value the ongoing development of our employees. Add text here
Technicians, systems engineers, administration and operations team members, solutions specialists, business analysts, sales and account executives – BOS is always willing to consider the right candidates interested in joining our progressive technology and services operations.
Here at Best Office Systems, we leverage each person’s strengths and creativity. The expertise and talents of our employees run deep throughout the company, and we are always looking for additional talent – both experienced and straight from college – who want an exciting opportunity to be part of our emerging business. Contact us today with your information and resume.
Part-Time Technician Assistant Narrogin
Best Office Systems Narrogin is looking for a part-time technician assistant working between 1 to 3 days per week.
Primary duties –
- Assisting technicians with the manual process of moving & installing photocopiers
- Assisting technicians with the installation of BenQ interactive flat panels
- The role is reasonably physical, you need to be reasonably fit
- Willing to take instructions
- A police clearance
- We service the Wheatbelt region, so willing to travel each day
- Have a current driver’s license
- Present and communicate well
- Options to become a Best Office Systems casual employee or work under your ABN. Working under your ABN is the preferred option.
- Working hours are usually 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Installs are planned, so you should know your workload in advance
Talk to the Best Office Systems to explore the newest office furniture along with financing options
Shop 6/20 Campbell Rd
Albany WA 6330
Ph. (08) 9842 1333
51 Federal Street
Narrogin WA 6312